CORONAVIRUS HEALTH UPDATE
We’ve implemented some extra precautions regarding the Coronavirus in addition to the universal precautions we take to protect your health.
What we are doing:
- We have implemented designated times on the schedule for high risk patients.
- Disinfecting the reception room, check-in and check-out counter tops and bathrooms every hour.
- Disinfecting doorknobs and sinks with disinfectant wipes.
- Staff scrubs are changed and laundered in office.
- Temperature scan preformed at front station; all patients must have a temperature less than 100.4 degrees to be seen.
- Hydrogen Peroxide rinses provided before treatment.
- Removed all magazine, toys and unnecessary items from the reception room.
- Practicing social distancing; this includes no handshaking and hugging.
- Reduced schedule to limit patient traffic.
- To keep the waiting room clear, all patients will wait in their cars until we text them and then will be escorted straight into their treatment room.
- Plastic barriers placed at all front office desks.
- Air purifiers in all rooms to filter the air of particles down to 0.1 microns.
What our patients are saying
Schedule An Appointment