Orthodontics – Invisalign
If crooked, uneven teeth make you hide your smile, then it’s time to consider Invisalign. This revolutionary orthodontic technology is appropriate for teens and adults and can correct the following issues:
- Overbite / Underbite
- Uneven teeth
Straightening your teeth can give you the confidence to smile more and enjoy a more positive self-image. Furthermore, studies clearly demonstrate that straight teeth are more resistant to gum disease. Some of Invisalign’s great features include:
- Clear metal-free aligners. Virtually invisible when worn. You can straighten your teeth without the “metal mouth” of traditional fixed braces.
- Completely removable aligners allow you to eat, brush, and floss like normal. Custom treatment time. Your treatment could be as short as two months!
It’s not just for looks! Risks of leaving your teeth crooked or with a bad bite (“malocclusion”) include:
- Higher chance of gum Disease (periodontitis)
- Chipped, broken edges of your front teeth
- Accelerated wear and damage to your back teeth
- Tooth sensitivity
- TMJ issues
- Difficulty cleaning your teeth
Tomasik Family Dental is a preferred Invisalign provider in Lakeway and Bee Cave. Our Bee Cave dental office will take the time to assess your needs and desires before coming up with a custom treatment plan. Call today and take our smile assessment to see if you are a good candidate.
Hear Barbara’s Story
See some of our smile transformations using Invisalign!
Schedule An Appointment