Strive for a bright, white smile.
There are so many reasons to smile in life. Wishing someone you love a happy birthday. Celebrating a high school or college graduation. Welcoming a new baby into the world. Attending a wedding or getting married. Even greeting others is generally met with a smile.
And truth be told, the first thing people notice when they look at you is most likely your smile. But even if you have a beautiful and welcoming face, you can dampen that first impression if your teeth are stained. Even worse, if people have discolored teeth, they are less likely to flash their smile to others, which can have far more adverse effects than we might realize.
10 Reasons Your Smile Is Important
There are so many reasons to smile, and when we flash our pearly teeth, we want them to be white and bright. But our smiles are important, and for far more than just celebrating big events. Consider these ten reasons why your smile is more important than you might know.
- Smiling gives a boost to your immune system, as it helps you relax.
- Your body releases endorphins when you smile, which can help reduce stress.
- Smiling can improve your mood, even if you were in a bad mood to start.
- Frowning uses more muscles than smiling. So why not curve those lips upward and flash a smile to others?
- Smiles are contagious. Flash those bright pearly whites to others, and they are likely to return a smile back to you.
- Smiling is part of a universal language. No matter where in the world you go, smiles mean the same thing.
- Smiling makes you more attractive and approachable. It can also make you more outgoing in social settings.
- You are more likely to make friends when you smile. So if you enjoy being surrounded by family members and friends, be sure to smile more often. Before you know it, they’ll be flocking your way.
- When you smile at work, it projects confidence and trustworthiness. This might make you more likely to win the big deal, make a sale, or get a promotion.
- In general, smiling makes people consider you more trustworthy. So flash a smile and be sure to follow through with your promises.
Professional teeth whitening can provide you with a whiter smile.
Aside from the above benefits, smiling is human nature. And if you don’t want to smile, it is time to take steps to correct the problem. If your teeth are stained or otherwise discolored, it might be time to consider professional teeth whitening. Dr. Tomasik can erase discolorations and eliminate dental imperfections that have dulled your smile’s natural radiance. Whether you need teeth whitening, dental veneers, or dental bonding, you can have a brighter and whiter smile you love in no time.
Teeth whitening is an affordable way to get that brighter, whiter smile back quickly. And professional in-office whitening treatments are far stronger than any teeth whitening kits you can purchase online or at your local store. Though over-the-counter products can indeed whiten your teeth with proper use over time, they won’t be able to give you the level of whitening you can expect from the dentist’s office.
However, we know some patients prefer the convenience of at-home teeth whitening options, and for this reason, we offer a professional-grade, at-home teeth whitening system. Dr. Tomasik and the dental team at Tomasik Family Dental will create a customized at-home whitening plan for you. This treatment is highly effective, but you should understand in advance that you will need more than one treatment, and though the end result will not be as white as what you can expect from an in-office treatment, your teeth will indeed be whiter.
Professional in-office teeth whitening or at-home teeth whitening: the decision is up to you!
Ultimately, the decision for professional in-office whitening or at-home whitening is up to you. Both approaches are highly effective and will provide better results than anything you will get from a kit at the store. So, call or email us today to find out which option would be best for you to get as many as ten shades lighter in one visit! Or request an appointment using our online form. At your consultation, be sure to ask about our Whitening for Life program too!
Tomasik Family Dental offers cosmetic dentistry in Lakeway and Bee Cave, Texas. We offer the best in dental technology and make your comfort and care a priority. Not only that, but we believe in convenience for our patients, which is why we offer a wide range of services and unique appointment times that fit in with your busy schedule.